Databases Supervision Work
- 2004 VI 6 - relational algebra
- 2004 V 8 - SQL
- 2003 V 8 - relational algebra & calculus, integrity constraints
- 2005 V 8 - normal forms, relational algebra
- 2002 V 8 - integrity constraints, normal forms
- 2002 VI 8 - further SQL
- Prove that the union, pseudo-transitivity and decomposition rules follow from Armstrong's axioms.
- 2003 VI 8 - transactions
- 2005 VI 8 - OLAP, transactions and SQL
- Draw an E/R diagram of the relationship between people and the cars
that they own. Think in particular about the key attributes of the entity
types and the arities of the relationship.
- 2001 V 8 - E/R modelling (ignore the part on SQL 92 and ODMG databases, i.e. the second sentence of part (b))
Last modified: Sun Sep 11 17:29:09 MDT 2011