The final will be more thought-based than any other previous exam. You will still need to know the concepts, but you will also have to think and discuss.
The final will be (university schedule):
- Friday, May 13th
- In our regular classroom
The breakdown will be as follows:
- 25% Material through Midterm 1
- 25% Material through Midterm 2
- Constraints and Triggers
- 50% Material since midterm 2
- Query Processing
- Query Compiling
- Failure Recovery
- Concurrency Control
- You may use any paper-based resource (e.g, book, printouts of course slides, your notes).
- No electronic devices will be allowed!
- If you need a course textbook to use on the exam, you will need to see me before the exam. I have two copies, and I will lend them out on a first come first serve basis. I will not bring them to the exam.
Modified Office Hours for Finals Week:
- TA: Monday and Wednesday 10:00-11:30
- Instructor: Tuesday and Thursday 12:00-2:00