To make a face for yourself
- Bring up 'pixmaps' under the Edit menu.
- In the ID field, click in and type a name with a
leading colon. if :name already exists, then New won't be
- Click New. I made a new image named :test-face.
- Draw the face.
- Click 'Put' to update :test-face from the pixmap editor image.
- There you go! That's it for the pixmap editor. Quit the pixmap editor from
- Now focus on your soul, and hit Edit in the focus window menu bar.
- Find the _Visual,Image field.
- Very carefully, click left just to the right of the last
characted in :newbie-face. The goal is not to jump to :newbie-face,
but to be inside the keystoned region. Then rub out :newbie-face and
type in :test-face.
- Then CLICK RIGHT on :test-face, to 'set' the new value you
- You did it! Then it's a good idea to pick Save DB from under the file
menu, to save your changes.