- "Truth, Lies, and Random Bits" , invited talk at SOFSEM 2014.
- "Building a Reliable System out of
Unreliable Components" given at Oakridge National Labs.
- "Reliability in Distributed
Computing and HPC" given at ICIS Future of the Field Workshop,
2012, Snow Park, UT.
- "Shared Memory in
an Adverse Environment" given at Banff International Research
Station (BIRS) Workshop on Deterministic and Randomized Approaches
to Shared Memory Computation, 2012, Banff, Canada.
Rational Secret Sharing" given at Workshop on Algorithms and
Data Structures (ADS), 2011, Bertinoro, Italy.
Algorithms" given at Santa Fe Institute Summer School
- "Security and
Algorithmic Game Theory" given at Santa Fe Institute Summer School
- "Conflict on Large Networks" given at U. Maryland,
- "Fear in Mediation:
Exploiting the Windfall of Malice" given at Bertinoro Workshop
on Algorithms, Santa Fe Institute.
- "Building a Computer Out of the
Internet: Foundations for Collaborative Computing" given at ETH
Zurich, EPF Lausanne, U. Maryland, U.C. Davis, Microsoft Research.
- "Secure Algorithms and Data Structures for Massive Networks" given at U. Illinois in Chicago, Sandia Labs, Santa Fe Institute.
- "Virus vs Alert: Who wins in a
battle for control of a large network?" given at a Santa Fe
Institute workshop on Scaling in Biological and Social Methods
- "Choosing a Random Peer"
given at U. Southern California, U. Tel Aviv, DIMACS
- "Attack Resistant Peer-to-peer Networks"
given at Dartmouth, U. Minnesota, U. Georgia, U. Florida, U. Iowa, NIPS